This report’s objective is to:
- Help inform any eco-conscious consumer, brand, business, or any person who is interested in learning about the sustainability market.
- Encourage the reader to be mindful of the impact of each consumption choice they make.
- Inspire consumers to make their choices count for the better.
With regards to our platform, Sustainable Life App's definitions are as follows:
- - A sustainable brand is a company that manufactures products with transparency, keeping in line with Sustainable Life App's 5 Factors for Sustainable Consumption™.
- - A sustainable business is a brick-and-mortar style establishment that transparently sells products or services manufactured by brands in a manner that aligns around Sustainable Life App's 5 Factors
- or Sustainable Consumption™.
- - An eco-conscious consumer is a person whose consumption choices keep in line with an eco-conscious mindset as it relates to Sustainable Life App's 5 Factors for Sustainable Consumption™.
The vulnerability of an unsustainable planet and consumption industry can be seen in the toll that the COVID-19 pandemic has taken. It is crucial for consumers themselves to be aware of the
environmental impact of the consumption choices they are making, and for there to be a platform that makes a sustainable lifestyle easy to achieve. We feel Sustainable Life App is the answer to this
market gap - a platform that seeks to revolutionize the consumer product market by connecting eco-conscious consumers to brands and businesses with sustainability values that aim to move the
planet towards a sustainable, productive, prosperous, and well-balanced future.
Our mission is to make Sustainable Living Easy and Convenient and to unite consumers, manufacturers, brands, and businesses so that sustainable consumption becomes our collective forever